Re: Festivus Request - TRS-80 and Kaypro II Diskettes?

  • Douglas
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 7, 2012
      I'm not picky on versions... these are just for testing.

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 8, 2012
        I have a disk with me that I will bring that should work on both model iii
        and 4. I can also bring a kaypro II disk, but we should have something at
        InfoAge too.
        Bring your system
        bd

      • evan@snarc.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 8, 2012
          >> I can also bring a kaypro II disk, but we should have something at InfoAge too.

          Not only do we have some, but I even know where they are! Haven't tested them in a long time though. Condition unknown.