Festivus Request - TRS-80 and Kaypro II Diskettes?

  • Douglas
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 7, 2012
      If someone can bring along copies of O.S. floppies for TRS III/IV and Kaypro II
      to share with me I would appreciate it very much!
    • Douglas
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 7, 2012
        I'm not picky on versions... these are just for testing.

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 8, 2012
          I have a disk with me that I will bring that should work on both model iii
          and 4. I can also bring a kaypro II disk, but we should have something at
          InfoAge too.
          Bring your system
          bd

        • evan@snarc.net
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 8, 2012
            >> I can also bring a kaypro II disk, but we should have something at InfoAge too.

            Not only do we have some, but I even know where they are! Haven't tested them in a long time though. Condition unknown.