Free(ish) eMac @ Festivus

  • evan@snarc.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2012
      Last year I picked up an eMac (slightly faster version of the original CRT-based iMac) for $30. I thought it would be a decent machine for my living room. I was wrong: its browser is too low-powered for modern (read: bloated) web sites. Would like to recoup my investment, but I'll take any reasonable offer including spare change or appealing trades (hint: I really like 1980s PDAs.)