Re: Is anyone bringing...

  • joshbensadon
    Message 1 of 37 , Dec 7, 2012

      > --- On Fri, 12/7/12, Jeffrey Brace <ark72axow@...> wrote:
      >
      >The speakers I brought last year have succumbed to foam surround failure, and aren't in serviceable condition at the moment.

      I saw replacement surround foam for sale at one of the electronic shops I visit. Until then, I never knew that was a replaceable item. I haven't a clue how to replace one though. I would place a guess that the old one needs to be completely removed. The cone surface glued first and allowed to dry, then center the cone some how before gluing the outer edge? I wonder if it will rip the cone removing it?
    • evan@snarc.net
      Message 37 of 37 , Dec 7, 2012
        >> Top posted from my iPhone

        Dagnabit!