Re: [midatlanticretro] Is anyone bringing...

  • evan@snarc.net
    Message 1 of 37 , Dec 7, 2012
      >> Well, it's kind of "group-organized" thing as it is. It always seems to work out - whatever we need, someone always brings

      ...Then there was the time when me, Sridhar, and Andy Meyer carpooled to Bryan P.'s house. Between the three of us, we had several GPS units, along with Bryan's email address, IP address, IRC handle, mother's birthday, shoe size, temperature in Kelvin, fourth-grade spelling quiz score, you name it ... but none of us thought to bring his address or phone number.
    • evan@snarc.net
      Message 37 of 37 , Dec 7, 2012
        >> Top posted from my iPhone

        Dagnabit!