Re: Is anyone bringing...

  • joshbensadon
    Message 1 of 37 , Dec 7, 2012

      > >> I can donate a VCF to MARCH...want it?
      >
      > Great! That's going to save me TONS of work between now and May. :)

      LoL, Not everyone is as generous as Bill to donate a whole VCF.

      Seriously, are you guys going to be playing VHS tapes through your party? That's great :) I hope you have a nice top loader VCR. Or better yet, a Beta max system :)

      I am really sorry I'm gonna miss this and looking forward to meeting you all in person at the real VCF (not the donated one).

      :) Josh
    • evan@snarc.net
      Message 37 of 37 , Dec 7, 2012
        >> Top posted from my iPhone