RE: [midatlanticretro] Saturday Festivus Cooking time

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2012
      -------- Original Message --------

      at 7pm. We will be cooking bugers etc.

      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      From: billdeg@...

      >Why so late...

      Because I won't get there until 7pm. I work Saturday and I *may* get there earlier, but I don't want to say 5pm and then not get there until 6pm. I'm really not the best person to be assigned the cooking if I'm getthing there so late. I would say that Justin or someone else who is getting there earlier would be a better option. This way you guys can start anytime youze want.

      Jeff B