Is anyone bringing...

  • Mr Ian Primus
    Message 1 of 37 , Dec 7, 2012
      Video projector?
      A VCR?
      A DVD player?
      Stereo amplifier?
      Speakers?

      I don't have a projector, although I will have TV sets. I hadn't planned on bringing any of the other things, but I can if nobody else is. I just haven't seen anyone else mention that they're bringing anything - so I figured I'd ask again. I just need to know before tonight so I can dig stuff out.

      -Ian
    • evan@snarc.net
      Message 37 of 37 , Dec 7, 2012
        >> Top posted from my iPhone