re: [midatlanticretro] Saturday Festivus Cooking time

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2012
      Why so late...

      -------- Original Message --------

      at 7pm. We will be cooking bugers etc.

      > Jeff B
    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 7, 2012

        To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
        From: billdeg@...

        >Why so late...

        Because I won't get there until 7pm. I work Saturday and I *may* get there earlier, but I don't want to say 5pm and then not get there until 6pm. I'm really not the best person to be assigned the cooking if I'm getthing there so late. I would say that Justin or someone else who is getting there earlier would be a better option. This way you guys can start anytime youze want.

        Jeff B