Saturday Festivus Cooking time

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2012
      For those of you wondering. The estimated cooking time will be starting at 7pm. We will be cooking bugers etc.

      Jeff B
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 7, 2012
        Why so late...

        > For those of you wondering. The estimated cooking time will be starting
        at 7pm. We will be cooking bugers etc.

        > Jeff B
      • Jeffrey Brace
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 7, 2012

          To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
          From: billdeg@...

          >Why so late...

          Because I won't get there until 7pm. I work Saturday and I *may* get there earlier, but I don't want to say 5pm and then not get there until 6pm. I'm really not the best person to be assigned the cooking if I'm getthing there so late. I would say that Justin or someone else who is getting there earlier would be a better option. This way you guys can start anytime youze want.

          Jeff B