Re: [midatlanticretro] Fw: [infoage] Video Special: ATT Archives: Bell Telephone Laboratories / Holmdel Comp Center 1973!

  • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 29, 2012
      Neil Cherry <ncherry@...> writes:

      >On 11/29/2012 07:45 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote: > See below (from the
      >InfoAge staff/volunteers list).
      >
      >> http://j.mp/WxthgR (ATT)
      >
      >Nice racey picture (Bikini) on one of the computers. I'm surprised AT&T
      >let that slip.

      And that groovy background music. Makes me want to get out the bell-
      bottoms, beads and banana peels. :)

      "And though it seems they smile with glee, I know in truth they envy me
      and watch as my befuddled brain, shines on brightly quite insane"
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 8, 2012
        Bill,

        You have very strange fantasies!

        Jim

        On 11/30/2012 7:51 AM, Bill Sudbrink wrote:

        Man!  Wouldn’t you love to be able to reassemble that data center?  The model railroad guys

        will  run a day on their tracks, moving “cargo” and “passengers” around.  Imagine gathering up

        the volunteers to fully “staff” that facility and running a day’s jobs.

        Bill S.

        _

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 8, 2012
          Evan,

          That is a very cool site. I can waste more time than on YouTube!

          Jim

          From: Martin A Flynn <maflynn@...>
          Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 19:40:18 -0500
          ReplyTo: maflynn@...
          Subject: [infoage] Video Special: ATT Archives: Bell Telephone Laboratories / Holmdel Comp Center 1973!

          From the ColdWar list on Yahoo!    Video Special: ATT Archives: BTL Holmdel Comp Center 1973!

          http://j.mp/WxthgR (ATT)

          Video Special: ATT Archives: Bell Telephone Laboratories / Holmdel Comp Center 1973!