Re: Claude Kagan's Intel MCB8-10

  • s100doctor
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 4, 2012
      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "LarryS" <larry.schear@...> wrote:

      > As yet, I have not seen either the development chassis nor the development board itself; still looking!
      >
      > Larry Schear, Executor for the Estate of Claude A. R. Kagan

      I'm not very comfortable with this discussion and speculation about Claude's 8008 system. Larry is informed about it, based on my experiences with Claude and his Intel 8008 chassis. As for the CPU board, it was lost several years ago, and by the nature of "lost" it's UNCLEAR what happened to it.

      I trust Larry to deal with these matters; anyone with information pertinent to Claude's estate should contact Larry; or contact Evan who I presume will contact Larry accordingly.

      Herb Johnson