Re: [midatlanticretro] Festivus, moving, etc

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 4, 2012
      On 12/4/2012 9:19 AM, Dave McGuire wrote:
      > On 12/04/2012 09:05 AM, Dan Roganti wrote:
      >>> As of three days ago, my move from Florida to Pennsylvania is now
      >>> complete. It took fifteen months, ten trucks, and about $27,000.
      >> I think it would be apropo to include the tonnage here to grasp a more
      >> realistic view :)
      > Unfortunately that would be pretty tough to estimate. :-(
      >
      > However, the term "A FRIGGIN' LOT" comes to mind.

      I concur :)

      Dan
    • Systems Glitch
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 4, 2012
        I may bring some stuff I'm wanting to clear out. I've got a working (except for the disk drive) PS/2 Model 30 and a Macintosh LC with Apple IIe card and Ethernet board (only one can be used at a time) that both need new homes. I've got an IBM 5150 that also needs a new home (works, has AST SixPak to bring it up to 640K, needs drives but has disk controllers) but I'm not lugging it down unless someone is specifically interested in it.

        If anyone is looking for any specific parts that I may have, let me know. As usual, I've got tons of neat LED displays. And I've still got a boatload of 64 MB and 128 MB IDE industrial Flash modules which, while not even a little vintage, work very well as hard disk replacements. 100% compatible with the XT-IDE too.

        I'm looking for an Intel MCS-85 System Development Kit if anyone has one they'd like to let go. Doesn't matter if it works or not, though I'd prefer one with all of the keys intact. S-100 and OSI stuff is always welcome for a trade :D

        Also, if someone wants to bring one of those hard sector punches, I'll bring some 5.25" floppies to punch.

        Thanks,
        Jonathan