Fwd: VCF Archives Fund Raiser Sale

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2012
      Fyi. Sellam, who founded the original Vintage Computer Festival (out in
      California), posted the message below to the global cctalk list.

      expect him to monitor our list.

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2012
        > Fyi. Sellam, who founded the original Vintage Computer Festival (out in California), posted the message below to the global cctalk list.

        Also, if anyone's wondering -- Sellam's company / VCF West has no
        business / financial connection to MARCH / VCF East. Our finances are
        fine. However, it's in our best interest when Sellam does well.