World of Commodore

  • joshbensadon
    Message 1 of 32 , Dec 2, 2012
      I was at the World of Commodore yesterday and I am not sure where to start. It was like a flea market full of Commodore and Amiga goodies! There was a raffle of all kinds of cool stuff and several lectures and demo's.

      It's hard to see how big the World of Commodore really is!

      Over all, it was a real fun event! Wish you were there!
    • joshbensadon
      Message 32 of 32 , Dec 3, 2012

        > > Was my other advice helpful?
        >
        > Not really. I just used ordinary household aluminum.

        Oh well :( It was fun throwing ideas out there just the same.

        > I don't know the reason why there is a blue label. I just know that it is
        > more rare than the black one.

        Rare or not, it definitely looks much cooler!

        > You can ask Bryan Pope, he knows a lot more
        > about the PETs than I do.

        I was hoping to see Bryan on the weekend at World of Commodore, but I missed him.

        Cheers,
        Josh