Re: [midatlanticretro] Important: Two weeks 'til MARCH Festivals!

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2012
      From: jaj@...
      Sent: Friday, November 30, 2012 3:50 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [midatlanticretro] Important: Two weeks 'til MARCH Festivals!

      >were Deg nans request)...Turkey Burgers? Kobe Beef burgers like last
      >year?

      I like Turkey Burgers, and the burgers from last year. Where were they from
      ?

      >Once we get a better count I will figure out how much of each. I will
      >also bring a propane tank for the grill and some grill utensils.

      Ok. great. I forgot to ask Fred if he could bring a tank. It's probably
      better that you bring your own. I was searching around for an hour or more
      last year trying to find out where Steve left it, first going to Steve to
      find out where he left it and then going to Evan and he didn't know where
      Steve left it it, then I went home to get mine, *then* they found it.

      I think some people might like some salt and maybe some seasoning. I got
      that from home when I was wasting my time picking up an unneeded propane
      tank.