Good news / Hoboken Computer Works

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2012
      Good news! After several years, I finally think I've tracked down Bob Radcliffe, who ran Hoboken Computer Works, at the same time as when friend-of-MARCH Larry Stein ran Computer Mart of Iselin in the mid-1970s -- these were the first two retail computer stores in New Jersey.

      I left a voicemail just now at the number someone gave me for Bob. Sure hope he calls back soon. I want (need!) to document his memories.

      Oh happy evening.