RE: [midatlanticretro] Important: Two weeks 'til MARCH Festivals!

  • jaj@totallyamused.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2012
      >> What exactly are included in those "basics" ? plates ? napkins ? ketchup ? which non-alcoholic beverages ?

      Stuff. And some more stuff.

      Hamburgers, Beef Hot Dogs, Buns & Rolls, Ketchup, Mustard, cheese,
      several bags of chips, dozen cokes, dozen diet cokes, dozen bottles of
      water, paper plates, napkins, paper towels, 2 lbs of chicken feet.... a
      few more items...I'm open to special requests...Anyone interested in
      some beer basted Brats? Any special condiment requests (the chicken feet
      were Deg nans request)...Turkey Burgers? Kobe Beef burgers like last
      year?

      Once we get a better count I will figure out how much of each. I will
      also bring a propane tank for the grill and some grill utensils.
    • J. Alexander Jacocks
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 30, 2012
        On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 3:50 PM, <jaj@...> wrote:

        >> What exactly are included in those "basics" ? plates ? napkins ? ketchup ? which non-alcoholic beverages ?

        Stuff. And some more stuff.

        Hamburgers, Beef Hot Dogs, Buns & Rolls, Ketchup, Mustard, cheese,
        several bags of chips, dozen cokes, dozen diet cokes, dozen bottles of
        water, paper plates, napkins, paper towels, 2 lbs of chicken feet.... a
        few more items...I'm open to special requests...Anyone interested in
        some beer basted Brats? Any special condiment requests (the chicken feet
        were Deg nans request)...Turkey Burgers? Kobe Beef burgers like last
        year?

        Once we get a better count I will figure out how much of each. I will
        also bring a propane tank for the grill and some grill utensils.

        I second the beer brats and the kobe beef burgers.

        Since I left early last year, I didn't get any comments on my chili.  Did anyone like/hate it?  Should I bring it, again?

        - Alex
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 30, 2012
          >> Kobe Beef burgers like last year?

          I may be a simpleton, but I prefer regular burgers.

          And cole slaw and pickles.
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 30, 2012
            > I may be a simpleton, but I prefer regular burgers.
            >
            > And cole slaw and pickles.

            I will bring sushi or tuna/salmon rolls. (on a diet)

            bd
          • Jeffrey Brace
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 30, 2012