Re: [midatlanticretro] Repair of MARCH Commodore PET 2001 chiclet keyboard

    Message 1 of 32 , Nov 30, 2012
      Here is a thread that has restoration of the keyboard in the title

      http://www.vintage-computer.com/vcforum/showthread.php?29879-Restoring-a-200
      1-chiclet&highlight=PET%2C+chicklet%2C+keyboard%2C+repair

      BIll

      Message 32 of 32 , Dec 3, 2012

        > > Was my other advice helpful?
        >
        > Not really. I just used ordinary household aluminum.

        Oh well :( It was fun throwing ideas out there just the same.

        > I don't know the reason why there is a blue label. I just know that it is
        > more rare than the black one.

        Rare or not, it definitely looks much cooler!

        > You can ask Bryan Pope, he knows a lot more
        > about the PETs than I do.

        I was hoping to see Bryan on the weekend at World of Commodore, but I missed him.

        Cheers,
        Josh