Re: [midatlanticretro] East Coast Gaming Expo 2 pics....

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 23, 2006
      Great..good to see more Commodore fans participating in our group.   I will use the board whenever I am looking to communicate anything "Commodore" to help out.
      Bill D

      At 07:44 PM 3/23/2006 -0500, you wrote:
      B Degnan wrote:

      Bryan,
      I had made a post to your message board a little while ago...Are
      you coming to any of our events/meetings this spring?
      Bill

      Bill,

          I am sorry if I misled you, but that message board is not my own...  I just wanted to promote it a little.

      Cheers,

      Bryan

      P.S. I am definitely planning to come to the TCF and VCF east 3.0! :)

      At Thursday, 23 March 2006, you wrote:

      All,

         In an effort to promote the East Coast Commodores forums, go
      here
      for a link to some of my pics from the last East Coast Gaming Expo...

      http://soznet.net/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=ECGE2K5;action=display;

      num=1143085390

         I have more pictures, but they are too blurry.
      :(  Next time

      I will

      use the flash.

      Cheers,

      Bryan
      aka
      80sFreak

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      -- E N D --

      Vintage computer Computer security Computer training
      Field trip

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS