Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Theft of Claude Kagan's Intel MCB8-10

    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 30, 2012
      >> Might have even been pre-MARCH timeframe?

      MARCH formed from summer '04 through spring '05.
    • William Donzelli
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 30, 2012
        > Will, this was the time frame when I was working with RCSRI and the weasel
        > to try to find a home for the Burroughs. Might have even been pre-MARCH
        > timeframe?

        If I look through my email, I could probably get an early date benchmark.

        My guess is also that it is 2007 or 2008. Long gone by now.

        --
        Will
      • Mike Loewen
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 30, 2012
          On Fri, 30 Nov 2012, jack.rubin@... wrote:

          > Will, this was the time frame when I was working with RCSRI and the
          > weasel to try to find a home for the Burroughs. Might have even been
          > pre-MARCH timeframe?

          The "weasel"? Inquiring minds want to know.

          Mike Loewen mloewen@...
        • William Donzelli
          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 30, 2012

            > The "weasel"? Inquiring minds want to know.

            Reverend Weasel aka Merle Pierce.

            RICM guy.

            --
            Will

          • s100doctor
            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 4, 2012
              --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "LarryS" <larry.schear@...> wrote:

              > As yet, I have not seen either the development chassis nor the development board itself; still looking!
              >
              > Larry Schear, Executor for the Estate of Claude A. R. Kagan

              I'm not very comfortable with this discussion and speculation about Claude's 8008 system. Larry is informed about it, based on my experiences with Claude and his Intel 8008 chassis. As for the CPU board, it was lost several years ago, and by the nature of "lost" it's UNCLEAR what happened to it.

              I trust Larry to deal with these matters; anyone with information pertinent to Claude's estate should contact Larry; or contact Evan who I presume will contact Larry accordingly.

              Herb Johnson