Re: [midatlanticretro] Important: Two weeks 'til MARCH Festivus!

    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 30, 2012
      >> What exactly are included in those "basics" ? plates ? nakins ? ketchup ? which non-alcoholic beverages ?

      I'll let Justin answer.
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 30, 2012
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 30, 2012
          I will drop in briefly sometime Saturday with $10 and beer for myself in my
          jacket pockets.

          "And though it seems they smile with glee, I know in truth they envy me
          and watch as my befuddled brain, shines on brightly quite insane"
        • Christian Liendo
          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 30, 2012
            I'm on my two weeks reserve duty starting Monday.
            I am going to try and make Sat..
            I will hit the exchange and see whats available.. Remember for me is what I can carry on a train.
          • J. Alexander Jacocks
            Message 5 of 15 , Nov 30, 2012
              On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 9:27 AM, Christian Liendo <christian_liendo@...> wrote:

              I'm on my two weeks reserve duty starting Monday.
              I am going to try and make Sat..
              I will hit the exchange and see whats available.. Remember for me is what I can carry on a train.

              I'm planning to be there.

              - Alex