Re: [midatlanticretro] Important: Two weeks 'til MARCH Festivus!

    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 30, 2012
      Hellooooooooo MARCH .... oddly quiet this year about the party ... we really need to know how many people are going, with just 8 days until party time.

      1. Me (Sat. only)
      2. Jeff B.

      Beuller? Beuller?

      Anyone who doesn't respond should not complain about our lack of preparation / supplies. :)
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 30, 2012
        >> What exactly are included in those "basics" ? plates ? nakins ? ketchup ? which non-alcoholic beverages ?

        I'll let Justin answer.
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 30, 2012
          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 30, 2012
            I will drop in briefly sometime Saturday with $10 and beer for myself in my
            jacket pockets.

            "And though it seems they smile with glee, I know in truth they envy me
            and watch as my befuddled brain, shines on brightly quite insane"
          • Christian Liendo
            Message 5 of 15 , Nov 30, 2012
              I'm on my two weeks reserve duty starting Monday.
              I am going to try and make Sat..
              I will hit the exchange and see whats available.. Remember for me is what I can carry on a train.
            • J. Alexander Jacocks
              Message 6 of 15 , Nov 30, 2012
                On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 9:27 AM, Christian Liendo <christian_liendo@...> wrote:

                I'm on my two weeks reserve duty starting Monday.
                I am going to try and make Sat..
                I will hit the exchange and see whats available.. Remember for me is what I can carry on a train.

                I'm planning to be there.

                - Alex