Re: [midatlanticretro] Repair of MARCH Commodore PET 2001 chiclet keyboard

    Message 1 of 32 , Nov 30, 2012
      >> It is very difficult to find specific information about this keyboard and it’s material and repair.

      I'm impressed with your dedication to this project! Make sure that store is open Sunday before your schlep there.

      If the effort vs. results becomes too much, you could consider swapping a keyboard from one of our other PETs.
    • joshbensadon
      Message 32 of 32 , Dec 3, 2012

        > > Was my other advice helpful?
        >
        > Not really. I just used ordinary household aluminum.

        Oh well :( It was fun throwing ideas out there just the same.

        > I don't know the reason why there is a blue label. I just know that it is
        > more rare than the black one.

        Rare or not, it definitely looks much cooler!

        > You can ask Bryan Pope, he knows a lot more
        > about the PETs than I do.

        I was hoping to see Bryan on the weekend at World of Commodore, but I missed him.

        Cheers,
        Josh