Tecmar Documentation request

  • Brian Heise
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2006
      Hey all

      Curious if anyone has a schematic for a Tecmar Captain Multi I/O card.  Im working to make my jr Captain sidecar bi-directional.  It does not seem to be as easy as the standard LS374 pin 1 to ls174 pin 15 mod used on standard IBM boards.  This would spare me from having to desolder the whole board....(whew!)

      Brian