UNIVAC 1219 bootstrap

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 29, 2012
      I have a bootstrap procedure with octoal code listing, and the Reportoire
      of Instructions for the 1219/MK 152. This may be adaptable for the
      1219-II, but the memory location may be different. Quite a project.
      bd
    • DuaneCraps
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 29, 2012

        Not familiar with a 1219 II. The 1219B was the military version of the univac 418-II

        Does what you have look like this?

        The shipboard fire control program was developed at JHU APL so I sure what they had would be compatible.

        DBC

          1219F

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 29, 2012
          Yes same footprint, but we have the 1219-II. I assume the newer model is
          more or less a compatible upgrade.
          Bill

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 29, 2012
            >> Does what you have look like this?

            Been a while since I was deep enough into our warehouse to get a good look. Generally speaking, yes, I recall that's what we have (x2), plus the other racks, I/O, etc.

            >> The shipboard fire control program was developed at JHU APL so I sure what they had would be compatible.

            Hmmm ... I wonder if ours was used for development.
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 29, 2012
              On 11/29/2012 05:26 PM, DuaneCraps wrote:
              > Not familiar with a 1219 II. The 1219B was the military version of the
              > univac 418-II
              >
              > Does what you have look like this?

              Wow.

              Now I've got some serious blinkenlights around here. But man, that's
              *gorgeous*.

              Dave McGuire, AK4HZ