Greetings from a new member.

  • Hugh McCreery
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 28, 2012
      Quick note about me...

      Live in Colorado ( no, I am not high ) and I am a car guy that is a qa / developer by trade.

      I have a large collection of old video and computer systems, mostly from the late 70 s and early 80s.

      I am raising my grand daughter, so I don't travel much, but being computer savvy, I don't always need to. :-)

      I recently bought most of a trs80 model 16 missing a CPU and power supply. I plan on building new cards for this guy to test out embedded z80 and Motorola designs I am working on. I would like to eventually make this guy whole again, ( so if you know of a CPU card and power supply card and / or detailed schematics available, let me know. I am on the lookout for them )

      I will be making helpful add ins for this guy, and I will keep you posted on anything neat that comes out of it, just in case there is interests.

      Glad to meet you, and I look forward to contributing to tis group.

      Thx. Hugh McCreery

      Sent from my iPad
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 28, 2012
        >> Thx. Hugh McCreery

        Welcome to the group. We focus on the upper-right corner of the lower 48, but all are welcome. - Evan
      • joshbensadon
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 28, 2012

          > >> Thx. Hugh McCreery
          >
          > Welcome to the group. We focus on the upper-right corner of the lower 48, but all are welcome. - Evan

          Yeah welcome to the group.

          There's even a rumour going around that they let in the occasional Canadian eh!
        • Bryan Pope
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 29, 2012
            On 11/29/2012 12:15 AM, joshbensadon wrote:
            >> Welcome to the group. We focus on the upper-right corner of the lower 48, but all are welcome. - Evan
            >>
            > Yeah welcome to the group.
            >
            > There's even a rumour going around that they let in the occasional Canadian eh!

            or two...

            Cheers,

            Bryan