RE: [midatlanticretro] "Altair" issues of Popular Electronics...

  • Kelly D. Leavitt
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 27 12:33 PM
      about 50 minutes from me. I'll go over the weekend if you can't find anyone else.

      Kelly

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 27 12:35 PM
        >> about 50 minutes from me. I'll go over the weekend if you can't find anyone else.

        Awesome, thank you. Will let you if/when I hear from the seller.
      • joshbensadon
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 27 1:56 PM
          --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Sudbrink" <wh.sudbrink@...> wrote:

          > You will have to drive though:
          >
          > http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/bks/3437021768.html

          That's the single most expensive issue of the magazine. I can't believe it's gotten so crazy expensive. I'm really happy I managed to get a copy of that issue 5 years ago in a large lot sale (300 magazines).

          That guy selling hasn't a clue what that magazine is worth.

          Josh