Re: [midatlanticretro] "Altair" issues of Popular Electronics...

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 27, 2012
      Dibs for the club if it's still available! I will call the seller right now. Anyone live near there to pick up these?

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 27, 2012
        > Dibs for the club if it's still available! I will call the seller right
        > now. Anyone live near there to pick up these?

        Looks to be about an hour north of NYC to me. I have copies already, but
        those look to be in better shape than mine.
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 27, 2012
          (We have the Jan. 75 issue, but I'd like to get the batch, and perhaps auction that issue for a club fundraiser at VCF, or maybe give it away as a prize.)

          Dibs for the club if it's still available! I will call the seller right now. Anyone live near there to pick up these?

            >> Looks to be about an hour north of NYC to me.

            Yup. I am willing to drive, but others are closer.
          • Kelly D. Leavitt
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 27, 2012
              about 50 minutes from me. I'll go over the weekend if you can't find anyone else.

              Kelly

              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 27, 2012
                >> about 50 minutes from me. I'll go over the weekend if you can't find anyone else.

                Awesome, thank you. Will let you if/when I hear from the seller.
              • joshbensadon
                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 27, 2012
                  --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Sudbrink" <wh.sudbrink@...> wrote:

                  > You will have to drive though:
                  >
                  > http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/bks/3437021768.html

                  That's the single most expensive issue of the magazine. I can't believe it's gotten so crazy expensive. I'm really happy I managed to get a copy of that issue 5 years ago in a large lot sale (300 magazines).

                  That guy selling hasn't a clue what that magazine is worth.

                  Josh