"Altair" issues of Popular Electronics...

  • Bill Sudbrink
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 27, 2012
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 27, 2012
        Dibs for the club if it's still available! I will call the seller right now. Anyone live near there to pick up these?

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 27, 2012
          > Dibs for the club if it's still available! I will call the seller right
          > now. Anyone live near there to pick up these?

          Looks to be about an hour north of NYC to me. I have copies already, but
          those look to be in better shape than mine.
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 27, 2012
            (We have the Jan. 75 issue, but I'd like to get the batch, and perhaps auction that issue for a club fundraiser at VCF, or maybe give it away as a prize.)

            Dibs for the club if it's still available! I will call the seller right now. Anyone live near there to pick up these?

              >> Looks to be about an hour north of NYC to me.

              Yup. I am willing to drive, but others are closer.
            • Kelly D. Leavitt
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 27, 2012
                about 50 minutes from me. I'll go over the weekend if you can't find anyone else.

                Kelly

                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 27, 2012
                  >> about 50 minutes from me. I'll go over the weekend if you can't find anyone else.

                  Awesome, thank you. Will let you if/when I hear from the seller.
                • joshbensadon
                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 27, 2012
                    --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Sudbrink" <wh.sudbrink@...> wrote:

                    > You will have to drive though:
                    >
                    > http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/bks/3437021768.html

                    That's the single most expensive issue of the magazine. I can't believe it's gotten so crazy expensive. I'm really happy I managed to get a copy of that issue 5 years ago in a large lot sale (300 magazines).

                    That guy selling hasn't a clue what that magazine is worth.

                    Josh