Re: [midatlanticretro] Tommorow night: MARCH on NYC!

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 23, 2012
      On 11/23/2012 09:14 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
      > Several of us are meeting for drinks in midtown NYC tomorrow night.
      > 7pm, Mustang Sally's, 324 7th Ave., ostensibly to celebrate Dan
      > "Ragooman" Roganti's 50th birthday. All are welcome.
      >
      > Three of us are taking a single car from my apartment in Springfield
      > NJ. We'll save $$$ that way. Room for two more people.

      I'll be there in spirit! Autumn and I are down in North Carolina at
      her mother's place for a few days. Have a good time, guys. I wish we
      could be there.

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
      New Kensington, PA
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 24, 2012

        Guys,

        Have a great time. Sorry I didn't get to see you guys when I was over in
        October..

        Dave Wade G4UGM
        Illegitimi Non Carborundum

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 24, 2012
          Slight change -- we're going to Triple Crown Ale House, 330 7th Ave., next door to the other place. Six people so far.

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 24, 2012
            Fun times! Nine people: Me + Alise; Sridhar + Roopa; Chris L. + Kim; Brian C., Dan R., Jeff B. .... and lots of tobasco sauce.
          • Dan Roganti
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 25, 2012
              On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 1:31 AM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:
              Fun times! Nine people: Me + Alise; Sridhar + Roopa; Chris L. + Kim; Brian C., Dan R., Jeff B. .... and lots of tobasco sauce.

              yea, it was great seeing all of you again !!
              I'll post the pic soon