Tommorow night: MARCH on NYC!

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 23, 2012
      Several of us are meeting for drinks in midtown NYC tomorrow night. 7pm, Mustang Sally's, 324 7th Ave., ostensibly to celebrate Dan "Ragooman" Roganti's 50th birthday. All are welcome.

      Three of us are taking a single car from my apartment in Springfield NJ. We'll save $$$ that way. Room for two more people.
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 23, 2012
        On 11/23/2012 09:14 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
        > Several of us are meeting for drinks in midtown NYC tomorrow night.
        > 7pm, Mustang Sally's, 324 7th Ave., ostensibly to celebrate Dan
        > "Ragooman" Roganti's 50th birthday. All are welcome.
        >
        > Three of us are taking a single car from my apartment in Springfield
        > NJ. We'll save $$$ that way. Room for two more people.

        I'll be there in spirit! Autumn and I are down in North Carolina at
        her mother's place for a few days. Have a good time, guys. I wish we
        could be there.

        Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
        New Kensington, PA
      • Dave
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 24, 2012

          Guys,

          Have a great time. Sorry I didn't get to see you guys when I was over in
          October..

          Dave Wade G4UGM
          Illegitimi Non Carborundum

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 24, 2012
            Slight change -- we're going to Triple Crown Ale House, 330 7th Ave., next door to the other place. Six people so far.

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 24, 2012
              Fun times! Nine people: Me + Alise; Sridhar + Roopa; Chris L. + Kim; Brian C., Dan R., Jeff B. .... and lots of tobasco sauce.
            • Dan Roganti
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 25, 2012
                On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 1:31 AM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:
                Fun times! Nine people: Me + Alise; Sridhar + Roopa; Chris L. + Kim; Brian C., Dan R., Jeff B. .... and lots of tobasco sauce.

                yea, it was great seeing all of you again !!
                I'll post the pic soon