Museum today + this Sunday

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2012
      Alise and I stopped at the museum today. We delivered some boxes that were accumulating (get it ... "accumulating" ...?) at my apartment. We also built yet another shelving unit. This one holds terminals. Jeff B. is holding down the fort this Sunday.
    • Mike Loewen
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 23, 2012
        On Fri, 23 Nov 2012, Evan Koblentz wrote:

        > Alise and I stopped at the museum today. We delivered some boxes that
        > were accumulating (get it ... "accumulating" ...?) at my apartment. We
        > also built yet another shelving unit.

        Did you put them on the "stack"?

        Mike Loewen mloewen@...