Static RAMs

  • Douglas
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22 5:10 PM
      Are NEC uPD416D 16kx1 RAM chips of interest to anyone?
      ... perhaps S-100 board use?
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 22 5:17 PM
        I may be interested in some. How many do you have?

        These are dynamic RAMs by the way, unless my own RAM is experiencing serious errors.

        Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
        New Kensington, PA

        On Nov 22, 2012, at 8:10 PM, "Douglas" <touchetek@...> wrote:

        > Are NEC uPD416D 16kx1 RAM chips of interest to anyone?
        > ... perhaps S-100 board use?

      • Douglas
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 23 12:32 AM
          --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Dave McGuire <Mcguire@...>
          wrote:

          > I may be interested in some. How many do you have?
          >
          > These are dynamic RAMs by the way, unless my own RAM is experiencing
          serious errors.

          > -Dave
          >
          > --
          > Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
          > New Kensington, PA

          Oh. Right you are. I was duped by the package type... only had seen
          statics in gold ceramic package.
          So I have a line on 72 of them, I think for a bargain, used, not NOS.