Cleaning house - mostly on topic

  • Kelly
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2012
      Mostly duplicated TRS-80, early apple, macintosh and PC (386 and earlier) stuff.

      I just have too much to work with. No reasonable offer refused. Come and load you car. All stuff located in Wantage, NJ. I WILL NOT SHIP.

      Replies and questions off list please.

      Some items I'm parting with:
      GBC System (rebadged northstar advantage)
      TRS-80 model III
      TRS-80 Model III motherboard
      Apple II
      Apple IIgs
      Mac SE (2 I think).
      Several XT and 286 clones.
      9-track overland data drive with controlling PC.
      Non functioning TRS-80 model 2000's
      3.5" disk drives (OT for this group, but I have a box full of them)
      CD Drives (panasonic and IDE interface)
      IDE hard drives (240 meg to 10 gig)
      Commodore 128 unknown condition
      IBM PS2/50

      Any interest?
      Kelly
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 23, 2012
        Kelly,

        Are you coming to Festivus?

        Jim

        On 11/21/2012 12:22 PM, Kelly wrote:

[...]

      • Kelly D. Leavitt
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 24, 2012
          I cannot make Festivus. For the umpteenth year in a row it is the same day as my company party. No offense, but 5 hours of dinner and dancing with my wife is a better deal than burgers and beer with a bunch of fellow nerds.

            Have a great time all.

          I do have some Netware docs and software for you Jim (if you still want them).