Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Festivus update (Dec. 8-9; food details, bad movie contest!)

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 18, 2012
      > New this year: worst movie contest!

      I have something that I would like to show. It wasn't a movie, but a TV show
      that lasted 10 episodes. We don't have to watch all episodes, just a few.
      Can I use that instead ?

      Jeff Brace
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 18, 2012
        >>> New this year: worst movie contest!

        >> have something that I would like to show. It wasn't a movie, but a TV show that lasted 10 episodes. We don't have to watch all episodes, just a few.

        Okay.
      • Jeffrey Brace
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 18, 2012
          >>> New this year: worst movie contest!

          >> have something that I would like to show. It wasn't a movie, but a TV
          >> show that lasted 10 episodes. We don't have to watch all episodes, just a
          >> few.

          > Okay.

          Great ! I call dibs on "Fat Guy Stuck in Internet" It is 10 episodes lasting
          about 12 minutes each. Totaling 2 hours.

          *AND* it fits Bill Degnan's suggestion that it be technology related.

          :-D