Museum report

    Message 1 of 99 , Nov 18, 2012
      Good day now that InfoAge is back open. We had a couple of families visit with very bright children.

      Nick L. visited, and Jeff B./Jeff J. both came by too. Jeff B. returned our PET 2001 after fixing it at Degnan's recent tech weekend. Then he and Jeff J. and I cleared some space in our storage area.

      Doesn't sound like much, but we had a full day.
      Message 99 of 99 , Mar 23
        Thirteen hour day! Jeff B., Jeff J., and I spent most of that time sprucing up the museum exhibits. A few highlights: we cleared out all kinds of junk; replaced the small stanchions and yellow rope with large stanchions and metal chain (which looks waaaaay better); added a second display case into the mainframe room (one is dedicated to UNIVAC and the other to MOBIDIC/Fieldata); and reorganized much of the homebrew exhibit. Also, Jeff J. got all of the books to sell at VCF organized.