Museum report

    Message 1 of 139 , Nov 18, 2012
      Good day now that InfoAge is back open. We had a couple of families visit with very bright children.

      Nick L. visited, and Jeff B./Jeff J. both came by too. Jeff B. returned our PET 2001 after fixing it at Degnan's recent tech weekend. Then he and Jeff J. and I cleared some space in our storage area.

      Doesn't sound like much, but we had a full day.
      Message 139 of 139 , May 10 2:24 PM
        Only two groups of two adults each today, but they were all knowledgeable and genuinely interested. Great weather and it's a holiday so we cannot complain.