Museum report

    Message 1 of 138 , Nov 18, 2012
      Good day now that InfoAge is back open. We had a couple of families visit with very bright children.

      Nick L. visited, and Jeff B./Jeff J. both came by too. Jeff B. returned our PET 2001 after fixing it at Degnan's recent tech weekend. Then he and Jeff J. and I cleared some space in our storage area.

      Doesn't sound like much, but we had a full day.
      Message 138 of 138 , Mar 22
        Okay day at the museum. Jeff B. brought back the Lisa that we demo'd in Trenton yesterday. Tony stopped by to continue learning about our collection and how to be a tour guide. Modest amount of visitors, but they were all interested, including a CS teacher who asked about having me visit his school as a guest speaker.