Museum report

    Message 1 of 141 , Nov 18, 2012
      Good day now that InfoAge is back open. We had a couple of families visit with very bright children.

      Nick L. visited, and Jeff B./Jeff J. both came by too. Jeff B. returned our PET 2001 after fixing it at Degnan's recent tech weekend. Then he and Jeff J. and I cleared some space in our storage area.

      Doesn't sound like much, but we had a full day.
      Message 141 of 141 , Sep 6, 2015
        Quiet at the museum today -- it's a holiday weekend and nice weather to be outdoors. We had about a half-dozen visitors with mild interest. They asked good questions. Probably closing early today.