Re: Hazletine 1510

  • dfnr2
    Message 1 of 42 , Nov 18, 2012
      OK, As promised, I finally got the manual scanned and turned into a proper PDF. It took a while, since I was unable to scan the large 11x17 pages on by myself. It's a substantial manual, in the true 70's tradition. Since the manual is so large, I ran the OCR, added links in the table of contents, and also added a bookmark tree, to aid in navigation.

      It's a huge file, so to simplify access, I have uploaded it to osiweb.org. Look in the Manuals section. The direct link is: http://www.osiweb.org/manuals/hazeltine1500_maintenance.pdf

      If you have a Hazeltine 15x0, you want this manual!

      Bill, I believe this should have all the information you need to sort our your issues with the 1510.

      Enjoy!

      Dave

    • evan@snarc.net
      Message 42 of 42 , Dec 20, 2012
        >>> Straight-8 repair is reserved for Gesswein, with McGuire etc. as apprentice.

        >> "Apprentice", eh? ;)

        For that particular computer, yes.