"STUFF" For The Group

  • johnny_a_58
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2012
      Hi,

      A couple years ago I gave some old IBMPCs to someone named Bill. Sorry, I can't remember the last name and can't find the email. Bill, you came by my house twice and picked up stuff from me. If you (or someone else) that can drop by in Street Md (21154)wants some more freebie "stuff", I am currently cleaning out my basement.

      Here is what I have so far:

      MANY diagnostic diskettes with documentation on usage (mostly PS2)
      DOS 5.0 books
      Proprinter manuals (and a proprinter if wanted)
      A couple of older boards from PC-XT-AT
      6 or so OLD memory sticks
      A handful of new 5 1/4 blank diskettes
      Couple of OLD BIG heavy hard drives (probably 10 or 20 MEG)
      5 NEW 3M DC2120 Mini Data Cartridges
      7 NEW 8mm Data Cartridges
      Appx 200 HD Diskettes (need formatting)

      NON PC RELATED:
      Archer Video Processor Cat# 15-1272A
      Archer Video Special Effects Switcher Cat# 15-1274

      That's it for now but will be adding more.

      Let me know if this is something the group would want.

      Thanks, John
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 18, 2012
        John,
        That was me (Bill). You live between my house and my wifes' family in
        Maryland. Feel Free to contact me directly with your address/phone and In
        will stop by.
        Bill