Re: Wanted: original IBM PC "green screen" monitor

  • s100doctor
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 16, 2012

      > My pristine original IBM PC green-phosphor CRT, the one with the SUPER
      > long-persistence phosphor, just took a dive down a flight of stairs. I
      > am pretty upset about that.
      >
      > Does anyone have one of these that they might be willing to turn loose of?

      I have two green-screen IBM PC monitors, I can offer one, we can work a deal. How "long" is long-persistence? I've forgotten what's "normal persistance" for them. If there's a particular model number I can check that.

      Contact me privately, Dave. I will likely be at Infoage on Monday, if bringing one would help you that way; otherwise I can ship from my location.

      Herb