Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Festivus update (Dec. 8-9; food details, bad movie contest!)

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 13, 2012
      I agree. Id rather watch a movie with vintage computers that make up the plot/props.
      --
      Sent from my PDP 8/e.
    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 18, 2012
        > New this year: worst movie contest!

        I have something that I would like to show. It wasn't a movie, but a TV show
        that lasted 10 episodes. We don't have to watch all episodes, just a few.
        Can I use that instead ?

        Jeff Brace
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 18, 2012
          >>> New this year: worst movie contest!

          >> have something that I would like to show. It wasn't a movie, but a TV show that lasted 10 episodes. We don't have to watch all episodes, just a few.

          Okay.
        • Jeffrey Brace
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 18, 2012
            >>> New this year: worst movie contest!

            >> have something that I would like to show. It wasn't a movie, but a TV
            >> show that lasted 10 episodes. We don't have to watch all episodes, just a
            >> few.

            > Okay.

            Great ! I call dibs on "Fat Guy Stuck in Internet" It is 10 episodes lasting
            about 12 minutes each. Totaling 2 hours.

            *AND* it fits Bill Degnan's suggestion that it be technology related.

            :-D