Re: Can anyone help me out programming a 1702A eprom

  • s100doctor
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2012

      > I have an eprom programmer kit, but it will be a few weeks before I can get all the parts and build it. I want to burn an "Altair" monitor to a 1702A. Looking for someone who can help who lives within an hour or two of infoAge.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Corey

      Send me the hex listing and a 1702A and return postage by mail. Or send two 1702A's. I can do this, by hand, it's only 256 bytes, with my PRO-LOG portable programmer. Of course, make sure your listing is CORRECT and right for your system. Not my fault if your I/O address is wrong, etc.

      If you are "an hour or two" from infoage, postal mail will work just fine. Contact me privately by email, c/o my retrotechnology.com Web site.

      Herb Johnson