Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Newbie to group

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 11, 2012
      See midatlanticretro.org for calendar. Evan transposed may event with festivus.
      --
      Sent from my PDP 8/e.
    • hornbetw
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 11, 2012
        --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "ekoblentz" <evan@...> wrote:

        > Welcome Tom. You'll fit in here. What's your experience with radar systems?

        I worked on tactical air traffic control radar systems in the Marines. One of the systems I worked on was a close relative of the systems developed at Camp Evans. The AN/UPS-1 radar hit the fleet in 1949!

        > Our holiday party ("Festivus") is Dec. 18-19 at our museum facility in Wall, N.J.; maybe someone can hook you up with a Model IV.
        >
        > - Evan K.

        I'll have to check my calendar and see if I can make it. I've enjoyed my trips to Infoage for the last couple of VCF Easts.
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 11, 2012
          >>> Our holiday party ("Festivus") is Dec. 18-19 at our museum facility in Wall, N.J.; maybe someone can hook you up with a Model IV.
          >> Evan don't you mean Dec. 8-9 ?

          Yes. Oops.