Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Newbie to group

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 11, 2012
      From: ekoblentz
      Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2012 11:16 PM

      >Our holiday party ("Festivus") is Dec. 18-19 at our museum facility in
      >Wall, N.J.; maybe someone can hook you up with a Model IV.
      >- Evan K.

      Evan don't you mean Dec. 8-9 ?
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 11, 2012
        See midatlanticretro.org for calendar. Evan transposed may event with festivus.
        --
        Sent from my PDP 8/e.
      • hornbetw
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 11, 2012
          --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "ekoblentz" <evan@...> wrote:

          > Welcome Tom. You'll fit in here. What's your experience with radar systems?

          I worked on tactical air traffic control radar systems in the Marines. One of the systems I worked on was a close relative of the systems developed at Camp Evans. The AN/UPS-1 radar hit the fleet in 1949!

          > Our holiday party ("Festivus") is Dec. 18-19 at our museum facility in Wall, N.J.; maybe someone can hook you up with a Model IV.
          >
          > - Evan K.

          I'll have to check my calendar and see if I can make it. I've enjoyed my trips to Infoage for the last couple of VCF Easts.
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 11, 2012
            >>> Our holiday party ("Festivus") is Dec. 18-19 at our museum facility in Wall, N.J.; maybe someone can hook you up with a Model IV.
            >> Evan don't you mean Dec. 8-9 ?

            Yes. Oops.