Re: [midatlanticretro] Nov. 18 list maintenance

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 10, 2012
      On 11/10/2012 01:08 PM, Kelly D. Leavitt wrote:
      > On 11/10/2012 12:45 PM, Dave McGuire wrote:
      >> Pardon me while I vomit on the floor.
      >>
      >> *HORRRRKKK!*
      > HORRRRKKK!* indeed. Even more HORRRKKK...
      > Rejecting connections to domains that don't start with www. Cox cable
      > causes me no end of grief with our travelling instructors. There are
      > other things than www pages out there folks.

      That's some serious horkage. There are some unbelievably clueless
      people running networks these days. With all the fast food jobs taken,
      they've gotta do something I guess.

      *spit*

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
      New Kensington, PA
    • Douglas
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 22, 2012
        I'm sure you all will be bitterly disappointed to hear that
        the updates have been postponed till January 2013.
        Yes, I clicked through their awful link to their "blog".