re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Hazletine 1510

    Message 1 of 42 , Nov 8, 2012

      > I have the service manual that covers the 1500-only board, and the
      combined 1500/1510/1520 board. If you are trying to fix a terminal, you
      will find it very helpful, as it has troubleshooting flowcharts, theory of
      operation, etc. I will be happy to send you a copy, and also will place a
      copy on osiweb.org.

      > There's also a copy of the user manual on classiccmp, that may be useful
      for switch settings.

      > I don't know if my Hazeltine works or not--with a new baby, I haven't had
      much time for my hobbies, and it's in storage. It is "in the queue".
      However, I can't imagine it will be too difficult to bring it up.

      > BTW, It might be nice to preserve (and host online) the 1500 and 1510
      firmware, and the 1520 firmware as well, if anyone has one of those.

      > Dave

      Dave,
      Sorry, I did not realize you were the OSI Dave...In exchange I will send
      you Vol 4.8 and Vol 4.12 of PEEK[65].
      Bill
    • evan@snarc.net
      Message 42 of 42 , Dec 20, 2012
        >>> Straight-8 repair is reserved for Gesswein, with McGuire etc. as apprentice.

        >> "Apprentice", eh? ;)

        For that particular computer, yes.