Re: Hazletine 1510

  • dfnr2
    Message 1 of 42 , Nov 7, 2012
      [snip]
      > Do you have those schematics in an electronic format?

      I swung by storage and picked up the manual. I have scanned the normal pages, but there are a bunch of 11x17 pages that I will have to take to Kinko's to scan. I'll send you the PDF (or a link) when I have the whole thing scanned, OCR'd, and re-assembled.

      I also have, and will scan, the kit assembly manual. Someone has already scanned the user manual on the classicmp terminal archive.

      > > Is the 1510 the same hardware as the 1500, but with different firmware? If so,
      > > it would be nice to get a copy of the 1510 firmware, just to try it out.
      >
      > It's different hardware. The keyboard is different (and the keyboard
      > is an integral part of the board) and I'm pretty sure there are more dip
      > switches.

      It turns out there are two different boards. One of them is strictly a 1500. The other one can be configured as a 1500, 1510, or 1520, depending on how it's populated.

      Dave
    • evan@snarc.net
      Message 42 of 42 , Dec 20, 2012
        >>> Straight-8 repair is reserved for Gesswein, with McGuire etc. as apprentice.

        >> "Apprentice", eh? ;)

        For that particular computer, yes.