OT: Re: Camp evans temp housing?

  • Bob Applegate
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 5, 2012
      > >Rumors of using camp evans for temporary housing?

      If anyone needs temp housing, don't forget Red Cross. My family and I have been working at several Red Cross shelters in Burlington County during the past week. One of the overflow shelters had no power, so a group of us were busy getting generators running and power maintained, but that shelter has since been shut down because it wasn't needed.

      Bob